Uptown Investigations is dedicated to helping you restore your piece of mind. Using the latest technology as well as traditional methods we have many options available to help you obtain the facts and evidence you need now.
(In the section below we've listed some of the most common signs of infidelity)
It's hard to imagine anything more devastating than finding out the person you love is being unfaithful. Yet the uncertainty that comes with not knowing can sometimes be equally traumatic and emotionally draining. Possibly more so if it continues over time. Often we become so afraid to have our worst fears confirmed that we end up prolonging the pain and worry hoping it will go away. Even healthy relationships can be severely damaged when you're uncertain of your partner.
Unlike some Investigators who believe their job is to "bust" someone, we see things differently. Our people clearly understand that first and foremost our goal is to determine the facts and gather evidence to remove the uncertainty, to help our clients move on whatever the results may be. For this reason when an investigator is assigned a case we make sure that they have a good understanding of the situation and the clients specific concerns.
Having an unfaithful partner is difficult enough but marriage can make the situation much more complicated. Our Investigators understand this and will work with you or your attorney to provide the hard evidence you need to make your case for divorce. Whether you are together or separated we have the experience and the resources to help you move forward.
- Video Evidence
- GPS Tracking
- Information Searches
Even with all these indicators the most accurate one is often your own intuition. Nobody knows your partner's habits and activities better than you. If you feel uneasy and your gut keeps telling you something is wrong, there's probably a reason.
- Changes in your partner's daily routine.
- Seems increasingly distant or confrontational.
- Frequently asks about your schedule or when you'll be home. Possibly even accuses you of cheating.
- Changes in phone habits. Increased calls/text messaging or adding new locks/passwords. They may only glance at certain calls/texts then quickly mute or put away the phone claiming it was nobody important. Keeps the phone close at unusual times like using the bathroom, showering or taking out the trash. Or they simply may not answer calls for various reasons; dead battery, no signal etc.
- More time spent on the computer. Sudden or increased interest in social media/chat sites. Closing open windows or internet sessions when you enter the room or every time they leave. Frequently clears their browser history. New passwords/user login or other security measures.
- Has recently started a new and regular hobby that doesn't include you or only takes place when you are unavailable.
- Staying later at work. Often in addition to other excuses and mishaps such as traffic jams, forgetting items at the office etc. Takes sudden or extended business trips. Acts particularly excited or pays special attention to the details/dates of seemingly ordinary trips and activities.
- Unusual charges to credit cards or other unexplained spending.